Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Oracle Consulting Recruiter
Job ID: 5025
Category: Corporate - Human Resources
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Formed in 2002, Huron is a global professional services firm committed to achieving sustainable results in partnership with our clients. We bring a depth of expertise in Strategy, Operations, Business Advisory services, Technology and Analytics to drive lasting and measurable results in the Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education and commercial sectors. We have worked with more than 450 health systems, hospitals, and academic medical centers, more than 400 colleges, universities and research institutions; more than 125 life sciences organizations; and hundreds of Fortune 500 and midsize commercial businesses. Through focus, passion and collaboration, we provide guidance to support organizations as they contend with the change transforming their industries and businesses.
Huron’s growth is supported on bedrock values: Integrity, Collaboration, Impact, Intellectual Curiosity, Inclusion, Excellence, and Humility. These values guide the internal dynamics across a global team of over 3,000 employees, our client partnerships, the communities in which we live, and our shareholders.
Our people make the difference. We seek to hire and retain individuals for the unique contributions, skills and perspectives that diversity brings. We provide a structure that is big enough in which to grow personally and professionally while still being nimble enough to enable fresh-thinking, foster innovation, and allow an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish. These elements combine to redefine what a consulting organization can be, and where the difference is experienced by our employees and the markets, clients, and communities we serve.
Learn more at: www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
About Huron’s Health and Education Emphasis:
Huron is a leading consultancy in higher education and healthcare. Having worked with the nation’s top universities and academic medical centers, we have the proven ability to identify and solve strategic, organizational, and operational challenges so our clients can be market leaders and deliver upon their mission. As a firm, Huron has worked with all top 100 comprehensive research universities, more than 450 health systems, hospitals, academic medical centers and more than 50 NCI designated Cancer Centers. Huron has been recognized by Consultingmagazine as a 2018 ‘Best Firm to Work For.’ It is the eighth consecutive year and the second consecutive year in the top 10. Huron is also ranked by Modern Healthcare (2018) as #4 largest healthcare consulting firm and #41 as a “Best Places to Work”. Our Healthcare and Higher Education practices have more than 1,600 consultants dedicated to serving these industries.
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership. We partner institutions across the healthcare value chain (healthcare-education-life sciences) to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better mission outcomes.
The Oracle Consulting Recruiter for experienced hire recruitment have responsibility for full-cycle recruiting of assigned clients. In this role, you will lead the recruitment of business transformation consultants for our Health and Education Oracle practice, one of the fastest growing solutions at Huron. You will aspire to earn and maintain credibility as a trusted recruiting advisor by your knowledge of your client’s business; development and operationalizing comprehensive and innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies; proactive recruitment and assessment of top passive talent; full-cycle process excellence and candidate experience and; management of data and reporting via Huron’s tools and technology. This role requires the highest level of customer service, integrity and ethical standards, and interest in working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment while also exercising appropriate autonomy when needed to meet job requirements.
Managers on the Talent Acquisition team are required to demonstrate a high level of performance in the following:
• Relationship and People Management
o Be recognized by your clients as a trusted advisor through your understanding of their business and delivering on related talent needs
o Provide a consistent level of communication and relevant data points keeping your clients informed of priorities, activity, results, and other intelligence learned through recruiting efforts
o Receive positive upward feedback from your team to set a positive tone, live Huron’s values, and lead, manage, coach and develop their skills and careers
o Establish and foster collaborative working relations with key clients and stakeholders that can include HR, Operations, Compensation, and Resource Management
• Strategic Recruiting and Sourcing
o Effectively manage multiple priorities with successful outcomes
o Develop, document, implement, and measure recruiting and sourcing strategies for each client and/or assigned search
o Successfully manage sourcing campaigns or effectively direct internal sourcing resources to network and recruit top passive talent
o Utilize Huron’s network to maximize employee referrals
o Leverage resources and be mindful of Huron’s expectations to generate a diverse slate of candidates for each search
o Manage and support recruiting initiatives and projects as directed by TA leadership
• Full Cycle Recruiting Management
o Build and manage an effective and efficient full-cycle recruiting process that is understood by your clients and other stakeholders, especially Recruiting Coordinators who own interview logistics
o Receive excellent feedback from candidates on the experience you and your team deliver from initial contact through on-boarding
o Meet compliance standards in accordance with OFCCP, EEO, and Huron policies and service level agreements
• Talent Assessment
o Ensure candidates are adequately assessed through Huron’s interview framework and continuously monitor quality of hire, working with your client and HR to identify ways to make improvements
o Learn, adopt, and manage Huron’s Interview Framework which provides the tools and guidelines to assessing candidates
o Conduct the Recruiter Assessment portion of the interview process providing a well-written summary of your assessment to your client
• Communication and Executive Disposition
o Communicate effectively (written and verbal) to a variety of audiences
o Represent Huron Healthcare with poise, professionalism and confidence
o Communicate effectively with all levels of client management, stakeholders, and recruiting colleagues
o Demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and ability to gauge others to guide your behavior to constructively deal effectively with difficult circumstances including soliciting help to avert foreseeable set-backs.
o Monitor scope of client expectations surrounding delivery of generated results
• Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years talent acquisition experience, with focus on recruiting business transformation consultants or ERP or Cloud positions highly preferred
• Minimum of 2 years in a Manager level role managing full-cycle technical recruiting for experienced level hires within a technology staffing firm and/or in-house recruiting within a high technology company environment
• Minimum of 2 years of recent experience working with a diverse in-house recruiting team including sourcers, coordinators and recruiters
• Full cycle recruiting business partner experience providing expertise and successfully influencing business leaders regarding recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
• Change agility and strong attention to detail in order to oversee multiple priorities, high-volume recruitment, drive desired results, and maintains client and team satisfaction
• Exceptional candidate relationship manager with solid negotiation skills to deliver a brand-defining experience while effectively managing expectations
• Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
• Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to capitalize on a diverse group of professional skills and personalities
• Affinity to manage, mentor and coach a dispersed team of junior staff and effectively influence and direct others (stakeholders, peers and other colleagues)
• Maintain regular communication (verbal and written) on your priorities, activity in progress, and the results of your efforts
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office programs and tools (Word, Outlook, Excel) as well as CRM and ATS technologies (Huron uses Avature)
• Travel for this position is minimal to none (0-10%)
• This position will be based in Chicago, IL
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.