Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Technical Lead - Oracle ERP Cloud
Job ID: 1908
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Managers in the Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud software. In this role, Managers lead members of the team and work in conjunction with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support. This position requires significant travel.
Managers are responsible to:
• Demonstrate proficiency in the following:
o Project Management methodology
o Identification of business process modifications
o Complex design document creation
o Testing approach for script development and execution
o End-user training development and execution
o Change management design and execution
• Manage multiple project teams simultaneously at disparate locations
• Identify and proactively mitigate project risks
• Foster working relationships with client personnel at all levels
• Facilitate and leads client meetings
• Develop team work plans and coordinates project team activities
• Directs client and consulting resources with day-to-day duties
• Manage client deliverables, project budget, and quality assurance
• Coach and mentors Analysts and Associates
• Actively participate in practice and business development initiatives
• Manage engagement economics including financial forecast, burn rates, and AR
• Develop statement of work and manages change orders
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting, HR Management, Business Management and Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related areas.
• 3-5 years of related experience with Oracle implementation experience
• Project implementation experience in one or more of the following areas: Oracle ERP Cloud offerings including Financials, PPM, HCM, SCM, Procurement, and CRM.
• Experience in functional configuration and implementation or technical integration
• Experience with estimating, implementation planning and project management
• Experience as a functional application specialist
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
• Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level, financially literate university and hospital executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
• Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
• Strong analytical skills used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
• Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
• Proven thought leadership as indicated by speaking engagements and/or publications a plus
• Willingness to travel 80% of the time.
This position can be based in any major US city.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.