Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Technical Analyst, Huron Healthcare Software Group (Portland, OR)
Opportunity Type: Entry Level
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Join Huron and leverage technology to solve Healthcare business problems. At Huron you can dive into innovative and customizable solutions that utilize Huron’s expertise in healthcare software and technology. Huron’s Healthcare Software Group (HHSG) offers diverse and cutting-edge opportunities thanks to our partnerships with leading national healthcare systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals and physician practices. And by leveraging your technical prowess, you’ll expand your skills in building, implementing, and supporting Huron’s next generation of healthcare software tools and provide solutions that affect sustainable, meaningful change.
At Huron, you have the opportunity to discover your professional passions by being an integral part of our teams and getting exposure to a variety of projects.
Huron is seeking individuals with a passion for problem solving with technology. Our Analysts join us from a wide range of backgrounds and have immediate access to the training and coaching they need to drive impact and develop into the innovators and leaders of tomorrow. They typically spend 75% or more of their time digging deep into the details of our software databases, business intelligence visualizations (analytics), configurations, and tools.
- Enhance analytical skills while working as part of a team
- Be paired with a technical mentor and coach to guide professional development
- Develop technical competencies as well as communication, project management, and leadership skills
- Learn both client facing (functional) and technical aspects of Huron’s software solutions
- Directly impact overall client and team goals with collaborative technical solutions
Responsibilities of an Analyst in Product Services include the following (prior experience not required):
- Database manipulation such as updating and creating SQL functions, procedures, tables, views, and other database objects
- Additional responsibilities vary from client to client and may include a combination of: business systems analysis, technical requirements gathering, solution design, data integration, system configuration, release management, deployment of client-specific reporting, remote customer support, and documentation
- May require off-hours monitoring and high-priority on-call support on a rotating basis and occasional off-hours scheduled maintenance.
You can expect to work on a dynamic team focused not only on the needs of the client, but also on offering you opportunities that align with your interests. We want to support you as you pursue your professional development objectives.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive company culture and the quality of character of our employees. The variety of backgrounds on our teams are what make our solutions successful and pushes our employees to be creative and innovative in their approach. You will work with an incredibly bright, diverse, and talented group of people. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism in order to meet the high expectations of both our clients and ourselves. At Huron you can expect to make a positive difference and achieve your potential.
- Strong performance in your degree of choice, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- We hire from a range of backgrounds, including business, technology, information systems, engineering, science, and liberal arts
- Passion for technology driven problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Currently reside in the Portland metro area or be willing to relocate to Portland area upon hire
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, on conference calls and via e-mail)
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.