Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Sr Salesforce Developer -Associate Gurgaon
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time Salary
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible to:
Must have: -
• Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s Salesforce.com organization.
• Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
• Expert in customizing Salesforce application using Triggers, APEX Classes, and Visualforce
• Salesforce lightning component development experience
• Experience of Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems using SOAP and REST API
• Expert in Salesforce configuration including Workflow, Validation Rules, Security, and access control
• Expert in configuration of Reports and Dashboards
• Expert of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
• Basic Salesforce Developer and Admin Certifications (PD1, ADM201, DEV401, App Builder)
• Good communication skill
• 4-6 years of coding experience in Force.com framework (Apex and Visualforce). Experience of Lightning component development would be an advantage
• Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer / Platform Developer
• Experience in application development and integration using Salesforce.com’s SOAP, and REST API
• Functional understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Knowledge of
• Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
• Background in developing in the Manufacturing, Healthcare or Financial Services sector using Force.com is ideal.
• Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
• Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail).
• Knowledge and/or Background in Oracle, SAP, ERP ideal.
• Hands-on experience designing, implementing and leading complex EAI initiatives for large organizations using ESB and Publish & Subscribe architectural design patterns.
• Proven ability to coordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined integration architecture.
• Proficient in Mule ESB and JitterBit technologies or equivalent platforms preferred.
• Extensive experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Willingness to travel as per business needs
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.