Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Sr. IT Support Specialist (Windows/Mac) - Boston
Job ID: 3243
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
The Senior IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing Tier 2 hardware, software, and IT infrastructure support onsite and over the phone. Technical support is provided to Huron employees within offices as well as to a largely mobile workforce. The Senior IT Support Specialist requires a broad technical skillset, ability to function independently with little supervision and experience working on project-based initiatives. This role works in a collaborative environment, and will also be responsible for maintaining daily IT operations within the office, facilitating on-site networking infrastructure tasks as directed by the Infrastructure team, and tracking and maintaining end-user technology equipment.
Let’s get to work – together.
- 3+ years of IT support experience of increasing complexity and challenge.
- 2+ years of support experience within a Tier 2 support group.
- Extensive knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Office, VPN and remote access clients, Active Directory, Lenovo laptops, Network Printers, and other peripherals.
- Experience supporting various devices running operating systems such as Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS, iOS, and Android
- Experience using MDM solution – ex. AirWatch
- Proven experience using, configuring, and troubleshooting Apple MacBook in an enterprise environment.
- Project management or project lead experience.
- Understanding of PowerShell and ability to create scripts that automate repetitive manual processes.
- Understanding of Microsoft Service Desk ticketing system
- Bachelor degree, preferably B.Tech/BE or MCA desired
- MCTS and MCSA or equivalent certifications required (MCDST, MCITP, etc.)
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience required
- Mac OSX certification strongly desired
- CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent experience required
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.