Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Sr EPM Consultant - HFM
Job ID: 18735,18737
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time Salary
An indispensable role… Our clients approach us with a unique set of complex challenges to forge strategy and operations with technology. So, we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types of expertise and knowledge who are passionate about uncovering, untangling, and tackling the biggest challenges facing the industry. Our capable Associates utilize Huron tools, methodologies and best practices in the selection, planning and implementation of leading enterprise software and analytics solutions.
Skilled relationship builders, our Associates are responsible for project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentations. They collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior Huron staff. Our Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience and world-class training and development…that translates to career growth. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development.
Let’s get to work – together.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) and/or FCCS.
- 2-5 years’ experience in QE/YE support, troubleshooting issues, conducting tests, interfacing with business users.
- Experience on Analyzing requirements and writing functional specifications will be nice to have.
- Financial reporting and analysis experience
- Understanding of the financial close cycle and related best practices
- Experience with foreign currency translation and the effect of currency translation on the financial statements
- Understanding of joint ventures, direct and indirect ownership structures and equity pickup
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.