Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Solution Architect, SalesForce Manager (Nationwide)
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
(Work location: Nationwide, no relocation required, and upto 75% US travel)
The Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud). In this capacity the Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications functionality, Salesforce application development and integration, and will marry these products with business requirements to ensure optimal scalable solutions and adoption for our clients.. Candidate must be able to lead business requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, solution design documents and manage configuration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
• Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include:
- Leading business requirements workshops with business leaders, subject matter experts and key client sponsors and stakeholders
- Leading projects through requirements definition and solution design phases and
- Writing solution design documents
• Deliver solutions for the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
• Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and the Account Managers
• Managing scope and client expectation
• Designing and managing the execution of user acceptance testing and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
• Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 5 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 2-3 years as a Salesforce Solution Architect
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certifications are a plus
- Excellent understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management Information Systems
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.