Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Job ID: 2622
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be involved in the full lifecycle of application development. Responsibilities include crafting, coding, debugging, and optimizing and maintaining both frontend and backend components, and providing solutions to data integration problems. You will have extensive experience in building .NET applications and have solid skills in C#, SQL Server and related technologies plus strong systems knowledge. You might also have experience of one or more preferred technologies listed below such as BizTalk or Spotfire Analytics. Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum is required with a strong focus on automation. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and strong technical and problem solving skills are essential aspects of this role.
• 8+ years of industry experience as a professional software developer building multi-tier, scalable, enterprise level products required.
• 4+ years of experience in developing applications using MS .NET, SQL Server, and related technologies required.
• Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Visual Studio and version control systems such as TFS or GIT required.
• Experience in agile software development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban is required.
• Experience with Angular a plus.
• Experience with EAI architectures and systems such as BizTalk preferred.
• Experience with BI Analytics or Spotfire preferred.
• Experience with Advanced Analytics a plus.
• Hosted SaaS experience preferred.
• BizTalk Administration a plus.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing technical environments as well as strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative abilities.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?