Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Job ID: 2622
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be involved in the full lifecycle of application development. Responsibilities include crafting, coding, debugging, and optimizing and maintaining both frontend and backend components, and providing solutions to data integration problems. You will have extensive experience in building .NET applications and have solid skills in C#, SQL Server and related technologies plus strong systems knowledge. You might also have experience of one or more preferred technologies listed below such as BizTalk or Spotfire Analytics. Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum is required with a strong focus on automation. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and strong technical and problem solving skills are essential aspects of this role.
• 8+ years of industry experience as a professional software developer building multi-tier, scalable, enterprise level products required.
• 4+ years of experience in developing applications using MS .NET, SQL Server, and related technologies required.
• Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Visual Studio and version control systems such as TFS or GIT required.
• Experience in agile software development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban is required.
• Experience with Angular a plus.
• Experience with EAI architectures and systems such as BizTalk preferred.
• Experience with BI Analytics or Spotfire preferred.
• Experience with Advanced Analytics a plus.
• Hosted SaaS experience preferred.
• BizTalk Administration a plus.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing technical environments as well as strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative abilities.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.