Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Senior Admin Executive [Associate - I]
Job ID: 23102
Category: Corporate - Facilites
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Senior Admin Executive
• Ideal candidate will be of 8 – 10 years of experience, at Associate – I level, Title is yet to be decided.
• Candidate should have very good communication skills / email writing skills
• Candidate should be able to perform his day to day duties independently with no supervision
• Candidate to possess the knowledge in the below
- Office Administration
- Travel (Domestic and International), Cabs and hotel bookings
- Should be able to organize and execute events
- Should have complete understanding of HVAC, Electric , Fire Protection
- Basic knowledge of MCB (R1, B1 switches etc)
• Should be a graduate or Diploma holder in any stream.
Should have experience with MS Office, specially MS Excel
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.