Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Salesforce Consulting Manager (Nationwide)
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s Enterprise Performance Management and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Silver level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Huron’s Salesforce team is seeking a Salesforce Consulting Manager with strong experience in CRM and related technologies. The Salesforce Consulting Manager will have experience with solutions architecture, onsite coordination, designing, configuration and development. The candidate should be a subject matter expert in providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com projects.
The Salesforce Consulting Manager will lead project delivery including; managing work plans, defining business requirements, solution architecture, organizing and prioritizing business needs. Candidate will ultimately be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio and Salesforce.com clients and projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Successfully manage end to end projects ensuring a high level of quality
• Establish and maintain a positive client relationships
• Balance and prioritize workload across multiple clients and engagements.
• Perform or assist and guide Business/Solutions Architect in the SF CRM requirement definition and implementation process
• Clearly articulate business requirements
• Work with implementation team to ensure business requirements are satisfied
• Act as point of contact for client escalations and responsible for driving resolutions
• Identify and market sales opportunities for new clients and/or projects
• Provide mentorship to team members
• Support the growth of the organization; assume additional office responsibilities (e.g., career management, mentoring, recruiting, training, attending conferences)
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.com
• Ability to lead jobs, as well as work as part of a team for larger engagements
• Extensive experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
• Extensive experience in conducting Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
• Experience defining business solutions leveraging SFDC
• Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules
• Experience with third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader, etc.)
• In-depth understanding of SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
• Ability to manage work of remote Salesforce Developers
• Should have knowledge in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and web services)
• Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
• Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
• Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
• Outstanding client service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Team player and deadline oriented
• Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with travel and hours
Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science or IT Related
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.