Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Sales Force Optimization Manager - Studer Group (Pensacola, FL)
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
A career in healthcare is more than a profession—it’s a calling. It requires a desire to do purposeful, worthwhile work and make a difference. A career at Studer Group, a Huron Solution, let’s you do just that.
Imagine partnering with organizations to help them build a sustainable culture that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and best quality outcomes over time. At Studer Group, you’ll find yourself empowering organizations to respond to new initiatives in this era of continuous change.
Our values - integrity, collaboration, impact, intellectual curiosity, inclusion, excellence and humility - reflect in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture for strong performance. We thrive off helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great outcomes. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like Studer Group.
A the Sales Force Optimization Manager you play a critical role in the success of Studer Group's Partner Development team. The ideal candidate will lead process improvement efforts well as be responsible for the development, analytics, reporting and sales automation while overseeing data management of the SalesForce CRM system. This position is key in managing, forecasting, and promoting growth.
- Define, develop and oversee internal processes and team tools to drive pipeline, velocity metrics and strengthen sales process under the direction of the Commercial Operations Leader.
- Work closely with Partner Development and the renewals and expansion teams to create new strategies around sales team effectiveness.
- Act as the subject matter expert within the Partner Development, Renewals, Marketing and IT teams to develop process architecture and integration to maximize pipeline.
- Lead development of complex, cross-function project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives and deliverables.
- Work directly with the Partner Development team to drive greater user interface of SalesForce and forecasting.
- Establish metrics required to measure system performance and create strategy to address performance gaps.
- Provide business analytics to help drive initiatives critical to growth and automation.
- Collaborate with IT to drive SalesForce improvements.
- Drive continuous process improvement, development and deployment of SalesForce that provides insights, eliminates redundancies and creates value.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in database management
- Minimum of 5 years sales force optimization
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to work with diverse teams on a variety of projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.