Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Sales Enablement (RFP) Associate
Job ID: 2979
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
The Sales Enablement (RFP) Associate is responsible for assisting the practice leaders in their sales efforts by providing driving the RFP process. This individual will look for ways to improve overall efficiency and ensure deliverable are on time and of the highest quality.
Initially the role will focus on supporting the RFI/RFP response need. This individual will seek to develop approaches to streamline the process, improve overall workflow and leverage other resources when appropriate (bench or SE contractors). In addition, this individual will work across the practice to secure the most appropriate content and ensure it is tagged correctly and loaded into the new technology platform for broader practice utilization.
Longer term, the role will evolve into continued support of RFI/RFP with added focus on proactively developing sales enablement tools for the assigned practice based upon workload.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as RFI/RFP project manager (assign responsibilities, lead timeline, manage action item register, develop risk mitigation plan, establish exec updates/ escalation, leverage bench resources) , resulting on time, quality deliverable.
- 3 -5 years experience in B2B firm. Previous experience with Proposal development and tools is highly desired.
- Stakeholder management experience and experience interfacing with broader sales enablement team to share suggested sales asset opportunities (presentation, sales sheet, playbook, etc)
- Experience with ensuring all proposal response content is identified with proper content owner, tagged to enable intuitive categorization and uploaded to the new tool. In addition the role is requires experience in developing content review/update cycle to ensure overall accuracy and relevancy
- Strong writing and editing skills. Includes deep understanding of how to leverage MS formatting and editing capabilities.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverable
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.