Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Project Associate (High Reliability Organization) - Any U.S. City
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
The HRO project associate is responsible for coordinating programs in support of our launch of the HRO practice at Huron. This role is a unique blend of project management, sales support, assistance with customer experience. The associate will coordinate, develop, implement, manage and maintain effective high reliability internal and customer-facing programming, support workshops and other special events, track partner and client engagements, and assist with internal and external policies and procedures.
In addition, the roles and responsibilities include learning about the necessary corporate, government and organizational safety and quality programming and execution requirements.
Expectations will include the development of creative-thinking and innovative solutions to address the HRO market. This includes innovation in marketing, delivery, messaging, internal communications, HRO team coordination and new products.
In addition to overall project management for our HRO practice, same duties might include:
• Website content maintenance and updating
• New social media campaigns
• Conferences and workshops
• Client/Partner engagements
• Partner and inter-company collaborative relationships
• Publication management and fulfillment
• Management of monthly webinar series
• Management of e-learning modules and content
• Sales team member coordination
• Coach and consultant team member coordination
• Subscription product maintenance, expansion and measurement
• Support and execute the development of HRO programs. Includes defining and documenting HRO policies and practices – both internal and external. Responsible for the development and promotion of HRO practices across the organization using proven best practices from various practice areas.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze HRO program and product metrics.
• Seek, share and assist in institutionalizing best practices.
• Develops and implements program-specific process improvement initiatives.
• Establish and track progress toward meeting the goals and objectives of process improvement initiatives both internal and external to projects and products.
• Implementation of smooth, speedy and efficient workflow in various areas of the HRO department. Coordinate with division workflow manager to coordinate the HRO department’s imaging/workflow program and related systems to ensure successful implementation and ongoing maintenance and support.
• Manage and monitor client engagement systems, developments and enhancements through robust process improvement and quality system procedure guidelines.
• Perform special studies and projects to improve HRO assessments, reports, reporting templates, assumptions of improvement programs and practices.
• Assist in problem-solving on related topics between customer experience, software development, sales and customers.
• Assist in the development of HRO research, articles and theory testing.
Competencies, Knowledge and Skills
• Familiarity with the development and operation of client reporting systems.
• Ability to develop and present project briefings and management reports.
• Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Problem solving skills
• An understanding of quality, safety and process improvement
• Customer and client focus
• Organizational skills
Work Environment and Location
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, printers, e-mail; must possess excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
The job location for this role is virtual with travel to conferences.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.