Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Product Marketing Specialist - Studer Group (Pensacola, FL)
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
A career in healthcare is more than a profession—it’s a calling. It requires a desire to do purposeful, worthwhile work and make a difference. A career at Studer Group, a Huron Solution, let’s you do just that.
Imagine partnering with organizations to help them build a sustainable culture that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and best quality outcomes over time. At Studer Group, you’ll find yourself empowering organizations to respond to new initiatives in this era of continuous change.
Our values - integrity, collaboration, impact, intellectual curiosity, inclusion, excellence and humility - reflect in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture for strong performance. We thrive off helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great outcomes. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like Studer Group.
The Product Marketing Specialist will serve a critical role on the Product Marketing team that is focused on driving customer engagement, lead-generation and meeting conversion goals. The ideal candidate will assist in the development of sales tools that support the selling process of Studer Group products. Responsibilities include execution and management of marketing programs that create awareness and drive demand.
- Define marketing strategy and supporting tactics that will result in designated Studer solutions to meet or exceed financial goals.
- Assess the demand for Studer solutions and optimize positioning, messaging and campaigns to capture and convert opportunities.
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all departments to communicate and execute.
- Analyze market trends and competition to implement changes to marketing and partner development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Collaborate with sales enablement and communications divisions to oversee creation and delivery of marketing/sales materials to support every stage of the Partner Development cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Communications or Marketing
- 3-5 years of businesst/marketing experience in healthcare
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate, complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Product management experience
- Ability to work with diverse teams on a variety of projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Knowledge of and experience with SalesForce and Pardot
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.