Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Product Manager (HRO)
Job ID: 1486
Category: Healthcare, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
The High Reliability Organization (HRO) Product Manager is responsible for leading the development, continuous improvement initiatives and execution of the HRO product service lines.
The HRO Product Manager will develop, implement, manage and maintain effective quality and patient safety policies, procedures and products that meet the criteria for high reliability compliance as well as corporate, government and organizational safety requirements. Additionally, the Product Manager will develop, implement and manage a lean and six sigma training program, as well as other process improvement initiatives to achieve corporate quality objectives.
• Extensive knowledge of quality and process improvement systems, planning, quality control and supervisory policies, principles, procedures and techniques.
• Working knowledge of analytical methodology, statistical process control and continual process improvement.
• Familiarity with the development and operation of management reporting systems.
• Ability to develop and present senior staff-level briefings and management reports.
• Demonstrated experience with process improvement approaches and change management.
• Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Presentation skills including on-stage delivery, live team training and educational sessions and conducting web-based training
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?