Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Presentation Specialist, Enterprise Solutions & Analytics -Chicago
Job ID: 3763
Category: Corporate - Marketing
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Let’s get to work - together.
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions & Analytics practice is looking for a talented presentation specialist to support the brand and sales team to deliver best-in-class marketing collateral across all B2B mediums. We’re looking for someone with a strong eye for design and who is highly creative to turn complex information into clean, effective presentations. You will be responsible for designing, producing, and updating presentations for internal and external use. You will work under the direction of the brand manager and will be responsible for upholding brand standards while creating effective, dynamic, and well thought out presentations (with charts, graphs and diagrams). You will be responsible primarily for developing presentations, but may also be asked to update other types of materials such as posters, brochures, handouts, and flyers.
• Ability to uphold brand, style, and design standards
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews work carefully
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Manage time effectively, i.e.: multi-tasking to meet deadlines
• Use feedback from leaders to improve work
• Industry knowledge and experience a plus
• Flash and web skills a plus
• 3+ years of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint presentation experience
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Working knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e.: animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams)
• Excellent communication ability
• A keen eye for detail
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Design or a related field preferred
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.