Job ID: 2631
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Job Solution Group Description:
Leveraging today’s available Cloud technologies, Huron can help you realize your desire to simplify and modernize systems, provide scalability to support growth, reduce implementation and ongoing costs, and maximize your use of embedded social, analytic and mobile capabilities. Huron’s unique expertise in Oracle EPM and edge industry applications, along with our Oracle ERP Cloud capabilities, enables us to deliver differentiated seamless end-to-end business processes and applications. Our decades of experience translates into business advisory for our clients, working side by side from process design through system design, to actualize solutions that result in a competitive advantage.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
Your role at Huron: (we currently have openings at both the Associate and Manager levels)
• Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
*Location preference: Chicago
*Positions require weekly travel (typically early Monday morning through Thursday evening)
Because of the complex nature of our projects, we are seeking highly sophisticated professionals who possess both the technical skills as well as the following professional competencies:
• A passion and ability to deliver creative solutions that solve our client’s most challenging problems
• Accountable to delivering on project deliverables that meet or exceed expectations
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
• For Manager level and above: institutional strategic planning; project financial management; C-suite client relationship management,
Experience and Knowledge:
• Project implementation experience with PeopleSoft Financials required.
• Experience with at least two of the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Budgeting & Forecasting, Travel & Expenses, Cash Management, and Accounts Payable
• Huron’s work culture is highly collaborative and derived from our core values (Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion)
• Our employer brand has been honored as an ‘employer of choice’ by multiple institutions (Forbes, Consulting Magazine, Human Rights Campaign to name a few)
• We are large enough to have big-firm infrastructure but small enough with a record of accomplishment of high growth that gives a very entrepreneurial feel to our environment
• Huron supports the communities we work in by giving back. Our focus on diversity and inclusion has been a central part of our people experience.