Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
PeopleSoft Consultants - Financials (Associates and Managers)
Job ID: 2631
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Your role at Huron: (we currently have openings at both the Associate and Manager levels)
• Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
*Location preference: Chicago
*Positions require weekly travel (typically early Monday morning through Thursday evening)
Because of the complex nature of our projects, we are seeking highly sophisticated professionals who possess both the technical skills as well as the following professional competencies:
• A passion and ability to deliver creative solutions that solve our client’s most challenging problems
• Accountable to delivering on project deliverables that meet or exceed expectations
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
• For Manager level and above: institutional strategic planning; project financial management; C-suite client relationship management,
Experience and Knowledge:
• Project implementation experience with PeopleSoft Financials required.
• Experience with at least two of the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Budgeting & Forecasting, Travel & Expenses, Cash Management, and Accounts Payable
• Huron’s work culture is highly collaborative and derived from our core values (Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion)
• Our employer brand has been honored as an ‘employer of choice’ by multiple institutions (Forbes, Consulting Magazine, Human Rights Campaign to name a few)
• We are large enough to have big-firm infrastructure but small enough with a record of accomplishment of high growth that gives a very entrepreneurial feel to our environment
• Huron supports the communities we work in by giving back. Our focus on diversity and inclusion has been a central part of our people experience.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.