Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Part Time Data Analyst
Job ID: 3934
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Part-time
My Rounding Solutions is a digital health company that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Colorado, MyRounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training, to support and customization, MyRounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
Seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, process oriented data analyst to work across departments assisting with operational and customer-facing research and data analysis.
• Assists with analytical projects as identified by sales, marketing and customer support departments.
• Creates ad-hoc reports in a variety of formats as directed by team leaders.
• Participates in departmental meetings to better understand department analysis needs.
• Learns software support systems like SalesForce and Desk.com to manage and create reports as needed.
• Collaborates within a team environment to meet established team/company goals.
• Plans, organizes and implements special projects and events.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Completes other administrative tasks, such as travel and entertainment reporting or similar, in a timely manner.
• Performs responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the Company’s mission and goals.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The Part Time Analyst must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated to exceed expectations in a high-volume work environment.
• Some university coursework in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent phone, chat/IM, email and in person business communication skills.
• Ability to navigate, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
College students will be considered
Hours: 10-15 hours per week
*Benefits are not available for this part-time position.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.