Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Oracle Cloud Grants or PeopleSoft Grants Consultants - Multiple Locations
Category: Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Job Practice Description:
Huron Education has the world’s largest practice dedicated to serving the higher education industry. Our team of professionals, each with extensive knowledge and experience in the business of higher education and academic medical centers, delivers comprehensive services to the industry and partners with institutions to improve business performance across the enterprise. Huron Education has worked with over 400 universities, academic medical centers, and research institutions to improve performance so they can continue their traditions of extraordinary achievement.
We currently have the following open career opportunities.
Your role at Huron:
You will work with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support.
• Analyst: Analytics with recommendations including reports, presentations and other project deliverables
• Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
• Director: client engagement delivery oversight, key relationship management, team leader, program management
*You can be located in any major U.S. city. Positions require weekly travel (typically early Monday morning through Thursday evening)
Experience and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information systems, accounting, finance, economics, or related field
• Experience in Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management (PPM) or PeopleSoft Grants module, including an understanding of how Grants interfaces with the General Ledger (GL) via subledger accounting (SLA), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Asset, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) modules
• First-hand experience with at least two of the following modules: Grants, Projects, Contracts, Billing, and AR.
• Experience managing the Grants lifecycle for receiving and defining awards, administering budgets and costs, billing, and evaluating funds/budget performance.
• Experience realizing operational efficiencies, compliance, and increased accountability within the Oracle ERP Cloud or PeopleSoft Financials
• Experience using either PPM or PeopleSoft Grants to communicate and manage the budget process across the academic enterprise, including using the planning framework, modeling budget rules, and leveraging budget versions while establishing budgets for projects and grants
• Experience with analysis and review of effort reporting and retro functionality
• Huron’s work culture is highly collaborative and derived from our core values (Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion)
• Our employer brand has been honored as an ‘employer of choice’ by multiple institutions (Forbes, Consulting Magazine, Human Rights Campaign to name a few)
• We are large enough to have big-firm infrastructure but small enough with a track record of high growth that gives a very entrepreneurial feel to our environment
• Huron supports the communities we work in by giving back. Our focus on diversity and inclusion has been a central part of our people experience.
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?