Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Oracle Cloud - FIN and HCM consultants (multiple locations)
Category: Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology, Public Sector
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Job Practice Description:
Huron Education has the world’s largest practice dedicated to serving the higher education industry. Our team of professionals, each with extensive knowledge and experience in the business of higher education and academic medical centers, delivers comprehensive services to the industry and partners with institutions to improve business performance across the enterprise. Huron Education has worked with over 400 universities, academic medical centers, and research institutions to improve performance so they can continue their traditions of extraordinary achievement.
Huron is an Oracle Platinum Partner and rapidly expanding our Oracle Cloud Finance and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings. This is a critical part of Huron’s expanding cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) strategy. As the marketplace increasingly views the cloud as integral to enterprise system strategies, Huron is preparing for an increase in related deployment services from its Enterprise and Transformation Systems Consulting practice.
Your role at Huron: (we currently have the following open career opportunities)
• Analyst: Analytics with recommendations including reports, presentations and other project deliverables
• Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
• Director: client engagement delivery oversight, key relationship management, team leader, program management
*You can be located in any major U.S. city. Positions require weekly travel (typically Monday through Thursday)
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting, HR Management, Business Management and Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related areas.
• Project implementation experience with Oracle Cloud Finance (GL,KK,AM, Supply Chain, Grants (or eBusiness Suite – EBS) or Human Capital Management/HCM (or Taleo).
• Experience in functional configuration and implementation or technical integration.
• Preferred certifications include the following: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Global Human Resources, Compensation, Talent Management or Project Portfolio Management
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?