Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Create Your Future.
Marketing Resource Management Associate
Job ID: 3553
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Let’s get to work - together.
The Huron marketing department is hiring a resource management associate to improve and scale our execution through the day-to-day project production and operations. The resource management associate will assist with the internal scheduling of project work by ensuring the movement of all jobs through the entire Marketing department. The ideal resource management associate will have prior experience with resourcing / staffing or project management, as well as some exposure to marketing. Additionally, this team member will help develop our end-to-end process map. In this position, we are looking for a smart, energetic individual who wants to transform their talents and advance their careers.
• Assist with daily and weekly coordination of workloads and resource management for the marketing department to ensure tasks and due dates are maintained, deadlines are met, and project information is shared on a timely basis
• Monitor team members' production capacity for all incoming and existing work, while understand available bandwidth
• Update and maintain the department's workflow system: Workamajig
• Review current and future timelines and job statuses with department leadership, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs
• Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate / escalate any resource or deadline conflicts as well as rush and priority projects
• Attend kick off calls / meetings, when appropriate to understand scope of work and information needed for resources and improved system enhancements
• Meet with each new hire and current team members to communicate staffing process, conduct staffing software training and understand interest and assignment preferences
• Support of projects to provide appropriate schedule / workflow
• Work with team input to support workflow
• Create and maintain the weekly project report
• Review and optimize workflows on a quarterly basis
• Effectively team and communicate with Marketing leadership team and functional managers
• 2-4 years of experience in a marketing / or advertising position or internship, preferably in an agency account service or traffic role
• Proven ability to manage scheduling for a large end-to-end marketing function
• Exceptional client service skills and ability to proactively work with leadership to address challenges
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to learn quickly, work independently and meet deadlines
• Ability to evaluate competing demands and arrive at a solution
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Working knowledge of Workamajig or other creative/marketing project management platforms
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.