Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Marketing Automation Analyst
Job ID: 3321
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
The Marketing Automation Analyst is responsible for managing all inbound leads to generate demand. This role is responsible for the review, assignment, and routing of leads to ensure they are being moved through the process in a timely, efficient manner.
• Reviews all inbound leads for qualification, including but not limited to website contact forms and content download forms
• Standardizes, cleanses and uploads external lists of potential leads into the CRM and MAP ensuring they enter the lead process appropriately
• Regularly communicates and reinforces with practice leaders what qualifies as a lead per the Service Level Agreements especially when passing on leads
• Assists in the technical conceptualization of lead processing using both a MAP (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), and an automated lead routing technology (Lean Data)
• Advises marketing teams of best practices about lead process, especially as it relates to the Sirius Decisions’ Demand Waterfall concept
• Monitors and reports on metrics related to the inbound lead process
• Assists in attributing revenue back to all inbound leads generated
• Works with the external agency responsible for calling prospects to ensure leads are moving through the lead process per the agreement and regularly reports on the performance
• Demonstrates flexibility, versatility, and an ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion, seeking guidance as necessary
To succeed, this individual must communicate effectively across the organization. The incumbent must work as an effective collaborator.
The position will report to the Manager, Digital Marketing and Web Strategy.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline
• Minimum 1+ years of marketing experience
• Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and CRMs
• Solid understanding of the different functions of marketing
• Solid business acumen
• Able to forge strong relationships with other functions
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Solid strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Possess a strong attention to detail and quality control
• Well organized with strong time management skills
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.