Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Marketing Associate, Strategic Accounts
Job ID: 4057
Category: Corporate - Marketing
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Let’s get to work - together.
• Understand and analyze the strategic account portfolio, including how to prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, industry, buying cycle stage and propensity to buy
• Oversee offer creation and determine the optimal tactic mix for named accounts
• Work with functions in sales and marketing to define and establish workflows (e.g. campaign personalization and execution, lead hand-offs)
• Partner with operations to provide data and ongoing insight into named accounts from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution
• Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales, and show reps how to execute program elements on their own
• Partner with industry, content and sales enablement teams to provide campaign customization according to analysis of buyer need
• Work with digital team to conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates
• Determine which marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for named-account engagement planning
• Manage and adhere to budget allocation
• Partner with marketing operations to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics
• Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, and an ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion, seeking guidance as necessary
To succeed, this individual must network effectively across the organization to build alignment and deliver the right combination of program elements. The team member must work as an effective, customer-focused collaborator.
The position will report to the Manager, OneHuron Global Program.
• Account and contact insights and where to gather account intelligence
• Sales methodology and account management structures/processes
• Goal setting and account-specific marketing planning
• Demand type and how it alters marketing and selling
• Market segmentation and prioritization
• Demand creation processes and campaign execution
• B-to-b sales experience
• Influence and persuasion
• Familiarity with MAPs and CRM systems
• Project management experience
• Strong oral and written communication
• Problem solving
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline
• Minimum 3-5 years of b-to-b marketing experience, including 1+ years of digital marketing experience
• Technical literacy, including MAPs and CRM systems
• Understanding of campaign management and demand creation processes
• Insight gathering and analysis from multiple internal and external data sources (e.g. data providers, social analysis, engagement scores)
• Budget management skills
• Demonstrated understanding of how to craft personalization and relevance
• Proven experience working with multiple marketing and sales functions to deliver superior results
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.