Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Manager, HR Programs
Job ID: 3916
Category: Corporate - Human Resources
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Let’s get to work - together.
Working collaboratively with corporate and business functions, this role executes on high impact Human Resource (HR) and enterprise projects, initiatives, process improvements, and leads coordination across the HR function on company transformations and other company initiatives. This role drives the Human Resources workstreams for Mergers, Acquisitions, Integrations, and Divestitures. Will also work with the Corporate HR Business Partner Leader in the HRBP support of one or more corporate teams.
• Responsible for the overall project leadership of key HR initiatives and programs in support of the overall Huron business strategy.
• Responsible for the overall project leadership of key HR initiatives and programs in support of the overall Huron business strategy and direction.
• Main HR point of contact for all mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, leading the HR components of the project and taking a leadership role through diligence, integration planning, and integration execution processes.
• Lead the coordination of all people-related functional experts to conduct front end HR due diligence on all acquisition targets including culture assessment, compliance review, benefits and compensation analysis. Identifies and engages HR resources to conduct due diligence, assigning roles and responsibilities appropriately.
• During M&A and divesture activities, work across the corporate teams to mitigate potential risks and manage transitional needs to maximize synergy opportunities.
• Capture conceptual direction and HR & Business strategy and translate into well designed and executed projects and programs.
• Support Huron's culture by ensuring that HR practices are aligned with company objectives, facilitating and coordinating effective communications, fostering a positive environment that recognizes accomplishments, and measuring success.
• Provide feedback on established programs and practices; work with HR leadership to develop company programs, and shares best practices with the HR team.
• Independently and collaboratively coordinate project and transformation activities across the HR project portfolio, including global, enterprise, and functional projects.
• Provide project leadership for HR strategic projects and the annual HR project planning process.
• Provide HR strategic support and be a trusted advisor to select corporate teams on human resources matters including: performance management, coaching, new hire on-boarding, integration and company policies and procedures.
• Provide coaching support to employees and managers on employee relations matters including employee concerns, performance, performance improvement plans (PIP), training and development, advancement, exit strategies, selected recognition, etc.
• Work collaboratively with HR COEs and the Corporate HRBP Leader to ensure special projects and regular, annual HR processes are completed effectively.
• Gather, create, and analyze HR metrics that provide valuable direction and insight to the business.
• Provide strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to management on the people-management aspects of their business.
Critical experience includes:
• Minimum 6 to 8 years’ experience in a human resources, people-focused, and/or project management role
• Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Business, or related area
• Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills required
• Proven ability to project manage large initiatives
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Prior experience with change management or organizational development skills preferred.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.