Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Life Sciences - Strategy Manager (Boston)
Job ID: Boston
Category: Life Sciences
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
We are seeking a Life Sciences Manager to join our Strategy service line.
Managers will serve in an outward-facing, hands-on, and multi-faceted role combining project and engagement management, team leadership and material interaction with clients at both tactical and strategic levels.
While activities vary based on project size/scope and individual skill-sets and strengths, the Manager can expect to spend time as follows: 75% on client-facing engagement through all project phases (pursuit to delivery), project management, and intensive data-analysis to implement impactful recommendations. Approximately 25% of the Manager’s time will revolve around overall practice development, the mentorship of coachees (when assigned), and general project/organizational administrative tasks.
• Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
• Bachelor's degree, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
• Demonstrated team leadership
• Minimum of 6 years experience; managing complex team-based engagements in a life sciences industry setting or consulting environment
• Willingness to travel based on project needs, and work extended hours as necessary
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs and tools
• Deep Pharma/Medical Device or Biotech industry knowledge, specifically: corporate strategy, commercial strategy, LM&A and R&D strategy
• General project administration experience; billing, status reports, and engagement feedback
• Strong attention to detail in order to oversee the team’s analysis and process improvement recommendations to create a solution that drives measurable desired results and maintains client and team satisfaction
• Strong analytics knowledge and understanding
• Able to develop creative strategic insights and solutions.
These positions are available in NYC; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA or Atlanta, GA.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.