Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Learning Navigator, Healthcare Subscriptions - Any US City
Job ID: 4623
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
A career in healthcare is more than a profession—it’s a calling. It requires a desire to do purposeful, worthwhile work and make a difference. A career at Huron Solution, let’s you do just that.
Our values—integrity, collaboration, impact, intellectual curiosity, inclusion, excellence and humility—reflect in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture for strong performance. We thrive off helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great outcomes. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like Studer Group |Huron.
The Learning Navigator, Healthcare Subscriptions, will serve a critical role as the client relationship owner for transactional , subscription-based products. The Navigator will provide a best-in-class client experience by building a trusted adviser relationship with key stakeholders and implementing evidence-based processes to support our subscribers' desired outcomes and fuel strategic growth.
- Train and support clients via telephone, webinar and in-person from the start-up process for new clients and throughout their subscription period.
- Manage contract details and ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded.
- Research and gain knowledge of account business objectives, goals, culture, decision-maker concerns, the market and act strategically to deliver client-focused solutions.
- Serve as first-level content expert with effective triage to the appropriate coach expert.
- Act as the client relationship owner communicating across the client spectrum form incoming user requests to strategy calls with C-suite leaders.
- Develop trusted adviser status with executive sponsor via quarterly touch-points, supporting alignment between the organizations strategic plan and their learning plan.
- Create and deploy customized value-add communications aligned with the organizations learning plan and course completion by individual leaders.
- Promote growth and provide sales support by closing client renewals that meet or exceed assigned renewal goals.
- Meet or exceed up-sell goals with transactional products within the client portfolio.
- Prepare renewal forecast with both qualitative and quantitative data identifying opportunities for improvements in implementation, training and account management.
- Create and analyze partner utilization reports, and review with client on a monthly basis.
- Create and analyze internal operational reports and review with the HC Subscription team on a monthly basis.
- Participate in product development and enhancement efforts, representing the voice of the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-5 years of customer experience work
- Well developed creative and critical thinking skills to devise solutions
- Demonstrate performance driven, self-motivated, results driven attitude when working independently
- Demonstrate excellent phone, written, chat/IM, email and in person business communication skills
- Hospital and healthcare experience
- Navigate, proposes solutions and resolve problems between people, process and technology
- Consistently demonstrate outgoing and positive personality, especially during challenging user experiences and/or system disruptions
- Experience with SalesForce.com
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.