Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Inside Sales Representative, Healthcare Subscription Products - Denver, CO
Job ID: 4198
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Sales
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
A career in healthcare is more than a profession—it’s a calling. It requires a desire to do purposeful, worthwhile work and make a difference. A career at Studer Group, a Huron Solution, let’s you do just that.
Imagine partnering with organizations to help them build a sustainable culture that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and best quality outcomes over time. At Studer Group, you’ll find yourself empowering organizations to respond to new initiatives in this era of continuous change.
Our values - integrity, collaboration, impact, intellectual curiosity, inclusion, excellence and humility - reflect in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture for strong performance. We thrive off helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great outcomes. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like Studer Group.
The increasing disruption in today’s healthcare industry requires nimble, capable, change-ready talent to lead their organizations. Studer Group’s subscription business enables hospital managers to develop their career and succeed through skill-based training designed to strengthen core leadership competencies.
In this highly critical role, the Subscription Sales Asspcoate develops and designs a transactional sales strategy for Studer Group's Healthcare Subscription Products which includes Leadership Essentials, Patient Care for Frontline Nursing, and Executive Affinity Groups. You will have the tenacity and business acumen to establish relationships with hospital leaders to successfully sell Huron’s subscription services.
- Support larger new business and add-on sales as a specialist when subscriptions are stand-alone or bundled with other Huron services
- Support sales efforts within channel sales and other inside sales opportunities
- Acquire and act strategically on knowledge of the healthcare market to position subscription products effectively
- Collaborate with Huron’s marketing team to devise innovative ways to prospect and reach buyers (digital, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for introducing subscription products through industry conferences, professional association meetings, etc.
- Meets/exceeds revenue and sales targets
- Provide expected response time of same or next business day to all inbound inquiries about the subscription products
- Accurate and timely tracking and reporting of leads/opportunities in Salesforce
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- Some experience in professional sales and or marketing with a preference for inside sales
- Able and willing to travel occasionally to industry conferences and events
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.