Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Infrastructure & Integration Architect
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
The Oracle Infrastructure & Integration Architect will be responsible for designing, developing, and automating on-premise, cloud, and hybrid data integration processes between complex enterprise financial systems. More specifically,
- Developing data integration processes between Oracle and non-Oracle source systems and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management target systems utilizing Oracle FDMEE (on premises) and Oracle Data Management (cloud)
- Developing automation and maintenance processes utilizing Windows PowerShell scripts, Windows command batch scripts, and UNIX/Linux shell scripts. Programming languages such as Java, Python, Jython, Groovy, and Perl may be utilized as well.
- Troubleshooting, identifying, and implementing solutions for key business systems as required by the project
- Documenting all activities associated to business systems installation and configuration within the provided format
- 10+ years of overall information technology experience.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with Oracle Hyperion technologies (Essbase, Planning, Consolidation, Reporting, etc.).
- Specific experience with Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Functional and technical knowledge of financial systems, including enterprise re-source planning, planning and budgeting, and consolidation systems highly desired.
- Overall knowledge of various computer programming languages, computer operating systems, computer system security, and networking required.
- Specific programming skills in one or more programming languages like Java, Python, Jython, Groovy, or VBScript.
- Batch programming skills using Windows PowerShell, Windows commands, and/or UNIX/Linux command shells
- Experience developing SQL queries.
- Proven experience with REST and/or SOAP web services a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 80%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.