Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Higher Education - Oracle Cloud Financials- Consulting Associate (GL)
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Higher Education Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Hourly
Huron Education has the world’s largest practice dedicated to serving the higher education industry. Our team of professionals, each with extensive knowledge and experience in the business of higher education and academic medical centers, delivers comprehensive services to the industry and partners with institutions to improve business performance across the enterprise. Huron Education has worked with over 400 universities, academic medical centers, and research institutions to improve performance so they can continue their traditions of extraordinary achievement.
We currently have the following open career opportunities.
Your role at Huron:
You will work with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support.
• Analyst: Analytics with recommendations including reports, presentations and other project deliverables
• Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
• Director: client engagement delivery oversight, key relationship management, team leader, program management
*You can be located in any major U.S. city. Positions require weekly travel (typically Monday through Thursday)
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information systems, accounting, finance, economics, or related field
• Functional Project implementation experience with Oracle Cloud Human Capital or Fin Management, and implementation experience with Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management or FIN modules.
• Huron’s work culture is highly collaborative and derived from our core values (Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion)
• Our employer brand has been honored as an ‘employer of choice’ by multiple institutions (Forbes, Consulting Magazine, Human Rights Campaign to name a few)
• We are large enough to have big-firm infrastructure but small enough with a track record of high growth that gives a very entrepreneurial feel to our environment
• Huron supports the communities we work in by giving back. Our focus on diversity and inclusion has been a central part of our people experience.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.