Category: Healthcare, Higher Education, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Solution Group Description:
Technology is one of our fastest growing client solutions - it is a great time to join Huron! Huron Technology Solutions understands the unique environments of healthcare systems, academic medical centers (AMC), and universities and the challenges they face. The Enterprise Transformation and Solutions Consulting (ETSC) practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of PeopleSoft Financials, Human Capital Management (HCM), and Student Systems software.
Huron has helped many institutions select, plan, and implement Enterprise Resource planning (ERP) systems. Huron is also an Oracle Platinum Partner, a partner in Oracle's PeopleSoft 9.2 Early Success Program, and has led more Grants implementations than any other firm.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
Managers in the Technology Solutions practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of PeopleSoft financials application. In this role, Managers lead members of the team and work in conjunction with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support.
Demonstrates proficiency in the following:
- Project Management methodology
- Chart of accounts design
- Software configuration
- Identification of business process modifications
- Complex design document creation
- Testing approach for script development and execution
- End-user training development and execution
- Expertise in one or more PeopleSoft modules
- Manages multiple project teams simultaneously at disparate locations
- Identifies and proactively mitigates project risks
- Fosters working relationships with client personnel at all levels
- Facilitates and leads client meetings
- Develops team work plans and coordinates project team activities
- Directs client and consulting resources with day-to-day duties
- Manages client deliverables, project budget, and quality assurance
- Coaches and mentors Analysts and Associates
- Actively participates in practice and business development initiatives
- Manages engagement economics including financial forecast, burn rates, and AR
- Develops statement of work and manages change orders
* This position can be based anywhere in the U.S. significant travel is required.
Experience: At least 6-8 yrs of experience implementing PeopleSoft Supply chain modules (eProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Supplier Contracts, Procurement Contracts, Mobile Inventory). Experience with SciQuest, Prodigo, GHX, Pixsys, Ariba, Oracle DRM, spend analytics applications will be a plus.
Employment: Big 4 or healthcare focused firm. Senior industry hires may work as well.
Tech experience: Oracle Cloud, PeopleSoft FSCM
Client experience: Preference for Academic Medical Centers and Specialty hospitals (Children’s, Cancer Centers, Research hospitals)
Project Experience: full life cycle/full suite PeopleSoft implementations, supply chain module implementations, supply chain system assessments
-Strong team player
-Excellent coach, teacher, mentor