Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Healthcare Federal Project Manager
Job ID: 4704
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
When you look back on your legacy 10 years from now, 15 years from now…what will you see? Huron healthcare associates have the answer. “I developed strategies for health systems that navigated the complexities of an ever-changing environment”…”I helped clients gain insights, set direction, reduce complexity, operate efficiently and build a healthy organizational culture”…”I was on the forefront of clinical transformation helping clients deliver exceptional patient care while minimizing costs”…”I was on the cutting edge—building population health models, embracing new payment structures and leveraging the latest technologies.”
Our approach to our clients’ business is rooted in our belief that change is an opportunity, not an obstacle. Are you ready to re-imagine your future…redefine your purpose? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Your legacy begins now… with unbridled inspiration to effect meaningful change.
Effectively manage federal engagements to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget; ensure they are compliant with federal regulations, policies, and contractual requirements; manage relationships with Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and prime/subcontractors on engagements.
- Reports to Federal Program Manager; works closely with Federal Operations Manager, engagement leaders across the Healthcare Practice, and other Federal team members
- Deliver on all contract requirements including technical, cost, schedule, and quality performance that could involve cost overruns and deficiencies and escalate risks in a timely manner
- Successfully service delivery across all engagement areas including monitor engagements to ensure it follows a well-defined and detailed work scope, schedule, and budget
- Ensure appropriate management, customer, and supplier involvement throughout the life of the engagement
- Ensure conformity to contractual obligations; maintain technical and financial reports to support program progress
- Develop, maintain, and manage to project workplan. Involve internal and external resources as necessary to achieve project goals.
- Enforce work standards, subcontractor management and performance, and customer satisfaction and alignment of these with the objectives of an engagement
- Integrate various activities and task areas to ensure effective client support
- Ensure adherence to Huron standard documentation templates and confidential information management practices
- Recommend changes to improve process and alleviate process inaccuracy and duplication
- Create and maintain program management templates for future use on federal engagements
- Adhere to and manage Huron compliance management and records retention practices and any additional federal compliance processes for each engagement
- Manage key administrative processes to support delivery resources, including background check administration, expense reviews, and records management
GSA Schedule Management
- Assist with gathering data and information to prepare modification packages for GSA
- Stay up-to-date on any changes or updates to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) that may impact Huron and share with the team
- Track key program metrics, risk monitoring, and quality metrics via program management dashboard
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP Certification preferred, or ability to obtain PMP certification
- Interest in managing Federal Government engagements
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects, adapt to shifting priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with teams and individuals of varying working styles in a virtual environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint
- Previous healthcare industry experience, commercial or federal
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Understanding of government contracting procedures and contract types
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.