Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
HRBP Manager, Life Sciences (New York)
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
City: New York
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Let’s get to work - together.
The HRBP Lead will provide strategic HR partnership, direction, and consultation to leadership while working closely with corporate HR. The HRBP Lead will be accountable for creating and executing the human resources strategy and supporting the overall needs of the Life Sciences Practice.
• Responsible for the successful development and execution of HR strategies, processes and programs for a global, diverse, and growing practice.
• Highly visible role and serve as a key member of the practice’s leadership team.
• Primary responsibility for the integration, development, engagement, and retention of employees within the practice.
• Create and drive a people strategy for the practice in alignment with and support of the overall business plan and goals of the practice
• Provide strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to executives on the people-management aspects of their business.
• Drive organization development, team effectiveness and employee engagement solutions that improve business performance.
• Collaborate and consult on the design and delivery of HR programs with the COEs to deliver effective solutions to the business; put HR strategies into action.
• Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the practice’s business plan and model including, but not limited to the workforce plan, budget, and service offerings.
• Assist in designing and executing a change management strategy that focuses on stabilizing and improving the engagement and performance of the practice, including integrating recently acquired businesses.
• Act as the advocate for and lead the talent management and development plans for the practice with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce, and improving succession bench strength.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure a pro-active workforce plan and recruiting strategy is in place and well-executed.
• Drive execution of annual HR processes/programs within the practice: Performance management, talent assessment and reviews, individual development planning, and merit and promotion cycle.
• Lead the Resource Management function of the practice to ensure strategies are operationalized that maximize utilization, employee development, and cross-training.
• Ensure that training and development plans and strategies are aligned with the overall business goals and objectives.
• 10+ Years of HR experience, with extensive business partner experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior experience leading change efforts within a fast-paced, global business, with rapidly shifting skills/capabilities required.
• Professional services experience preferred
• Organization and team development experience; strong history of delivering solutions and strategies for solving hard business problems.
• Prior experience with acquisition integration required.
**Position location: Chicago, Boston or New York
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.