Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
HR Onboarding & Employee Experience Associate
Job ID: 3228
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
Act as the key leader in designing and executing a world-class welcome for all new hires across all practices, corporate groups, and levels. Position will focus on the pre-boarding through onboarding activities and communications that help an employee feel confident about Huron, their new role, and feel a sense of connection.
- Experience in creating, evaluating, and revising a wide range of orientation content/stories/case studies for new hire class to maximize classroom experience.
- Oversee pre-board activities that help a new hire understand what to expect on their first day and what to prepare for.
- Facilitate the classroom experience to share Huron’s vision, mission, values, culture, history, and strategy.
• Oversee the orientation activities designed to educate a new hire on the Huron core needs to include: benefits, time/expense, compliance, IT, marketing, diversity & inclusion.
• Oversee the onboarding activities designed to help a new hire successfully transition to their job with clarity about their role and confidence in their own ability to be productive.
• Assist in designing a 12-month feedback loop to gain employee insights about their orientation and onboarding experience. React to feedback and evolve/enhance accordingly.
• Assist in creating and executing an optimal experience for all new hires taking into consideration various levels (analyst – executive), practices/corporate groups, international, and newly acquired employees.
• Assist in designing and executing an on-demand solution that is geared towards creating a welcoming experience for virtual new hires or “off cycle” new hires.
• Participate on team to continue researching onboarding best practices and leveraging more technology to help automate the workflow.
• Assist with orientation logistics, coordination of presenters, catering, facilities, set up/take down, and employee travel (as needed).
• Bachelor Degree in Training, Communications, or related experience
• 5 - 7+ years of HR, training, communications, professional acumen
• Proficient in MS Office, Silkroad preferred
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.