Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Job ID: 24185
Category: Corporate - Human Resources
Opportunity Type: Experienced
• Act as a resource and advisor to practice professionals on human resources matters including: performance management, new hire on boarding, and ongoing integration into the practice.
• Keep a pulse on employee morale, bringing trends/issues and recommendations to Manager/Director. As issues are identified (through one-on-one interactions, group discussions, meeting, etc), raise them with your Manager and/or others to assess the issue.
• New Hire Onboarding – Provide support for new hire population to include interns, campus hires and experienced hires. Responsibilities would include the following:
o Coach and peer contact assignments, confirmations and training
o Maintenance of practice, coach and peer contact rosters
o Drafting welcome communications to the practice
o Scheduling orientation meetings
o Providing training resources
o Following up to ensure that new hires are appropriately integrated
• Exit Process – Provide support for employee resignations and terminations through confirming logistics, completing exit interviews, ensuring that employees are exited smoothly and reporting on trends for employee departures. (i.e. inputting into HR Exit Database, completing reporting for management team)
• Performance Management – Provide support for performance management processes throughout the year to include:
o Scheduling and participating in meetings for annual midyear and year-end review processes
o Preparing materials for each meeting
o Compiling quarterly engagement feedback reporting
o Ensuring compliance with deadlines and following up as needed
• Responding to day to day Human Resources questions and inquiries on leaves of absences, compensation, benefits, training, employee engagement and recognition programs such as life events and spot awards
• Participate in process improvement efforts and special projects as directed.
• Bachelor’s degree is required with ideally 1-3 years of experience in a human resources role.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines plus maintain an attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, a positive self-starter and proactive problem solver.
• Proven ability to maintain confidential information.
• Proven record of experience utilizing analytical and problem solving skills.
• Desire to work in a team environment.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.