Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Finance and Accounts-Analyst
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
Analyst- Finance and Accounts will be responsible for supporting GL accounting and Revenue assurance - for Middle East/India operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• All GL accounting for Dubai and Saudi trial balances.
• Assisting in Revenue accounting for India operations.
• Assisting in the AP and AR functions for Dubai and Saudi.
• Continuous focus on revenue accrual process and analyzing revisions to revenue
forecasts – Middle East and India.
• Assisting the Corporate finance team with monthly closure reports & resolving related queries.
• Ensuring adherence to processes and reporting deviations.
• Commerce graduate, MBA Finance, CA Inter/ICWA Inter with at least 2-3 years of experience in the finance function of an organization.
• Atleast 2 – 3 years of core accounting experience. Conceptually strong in accounting.
• Sound working knowledge of accounting GAAPs.
• Exposure to any automated accounting package & related controls– must have.
• Ability to report financial and operational data.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management.
• At least 2 years of core accounting experience.
• For CA Inter – experience including Article ship minimum 4 years
• Commerce Graduate, CA Inter/ICWA Inter or MBA finance
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.