Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Finance Operations Analyst, Chicago
Job ID: 4422
Category: Corporate - Finance/Accounting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
This role will tie together two critical functions, forecasting and procurement. Looking for an individual that can comfortably communicate with all levels of the organization.
• With direction from Procurement, build / run vendor spend reports, prepare summaries for monthly, quarterly, and forecast meetings
• Track progress of forecasted initiatives, forecasted vs actual spend. Maintain tracking reports and work with business teams to collect updates.
• Run and prepare travel expense reports, prepare quarterly reviews with Procurement, Travel, and Senior Management
• Prepare expense summary reports for review as requested, model savings based on targeted initiatives provided by Procurement and Senior Management
• Forecast and track spending with vendors. Review vendor agreements and work internally and externally to optimize.
• Assist FP&A manager with preparation of quarterly and annual budget
• Perform various ad-hoc analysis and special projects from Senior Management
• Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably Finance or Accounting degree.
• 1-2 years of business experience preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly, work independently, and meet deadlines
• Critical eye for details, and thorough self-review of work products
• Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.