Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Field Marketing Associate
Job ID: 3363
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
The purpose of this role is to support Huron’s Business Advisory Practice’s marketing endeavors. This individual resides within the Marketing Department and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy for the Practice throughout multiple touchpoints such as: sales collateral, professional events, campaigns and email development. He/She will act as the conduit between the Business Advisory Practice and the Marketing Department to align marketing goals and processes with the Practice’s priorities.
• Work closely with the Business Advisory Practice to understand their business, strategic plans and marketing needs for development into a Practice SME
• Keep abreast of key industry trends, competition and new opportunities
• Partner with the Practice to develop overall marketing strategy and execution tactics to drive measurable results through assets such as: sell sheets, pitch decks, standard sales slides, email campaigns, white papers, events, web content and other collateral
• Serve as the project manager on all Business Advisory marketing-related tasks to set roles and responsibilities, drive processes, meet deadlines and analyze lessons learned
• Drive the events management process consisting of: collaborating with the Huron Events and Creative Teams, developing Salesforce campaigns and data lists, producing/organizing collateral and exhibit pieces, and providing overall content and execution strategy on invitations, advertisements, and any other needed materials
• Collaborate with each marketing function and other practice-specific marketers to identify cross-practice opportunities and consistent Huron voice
• Support marketing initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for Business Advisory
• Manage the Business Advisory Marketing budget business cases and requests
Core Competencies and Related Experience
• 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a B2B firm
• Prior experience with business advisory services is preferred but not required
• Strong and clear written, professional communication and project management skills
• Strong computer skills with a focus on PowerPoint and SharePoint
• High level understanding of Salesforce
• Ability to manage many types of projects at once under tight deadlines
• Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
• Demonstrated experience as self-starter with limited need for supervision
• Confident, proactive, and collaborative attitude
• Ever-present willingness to learn
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.