Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Federal Healthcare Sales Director, Studer Group - Any Location
Job ID: 4761
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Sales
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
A career in healthcare is more than a profession—it’s a calling. It requires a desire to do purposeful, worthwhile work and make a difference. A career at Studer Group, a Huron solution, let’s you do just that.
Imagine partnering with organizations to help them build a sustainable culture that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and best quality outcomes over time. At Studer Group, you’ll find yourself empowering organizations to respond to new initiatives in this era of continuous change.
Our core values— integrity, collaboration, impact, intellectual curiosity, inclusion, excellence and humility — are reflected in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture with sustained performance. We thrive in helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great outcomes. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like Studer Group.
Studer Group Sales Directors-Indispensable to our growth…
Studer Group’s sales leaders are high caliber executives capable of using their expertise to build authentic, valuable relationships with healthcare executive leaders to identify their most pressing issues and successfully sell Huron’s consulting solutions.
The Federal Healthcare Sales Director will be responsible for establishing relationships within the Federal Healthcare market selling complex Studer Group solutions to new and existing partners. The Sales Director will source and identify new business opportunities by leveraging their professional network of contacts to develop relationships with executive Government professionals and advisers that lead to signed contracts.
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand Studer Group's Federal presence maintaining an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities.
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration.
• Partnering with internal Coach Consultants to introduce Studer Group solutions to Federal partners.
• Assuring high levels of customer service and client satisfaction.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience demonstrating success in an individual contributor sales role as an originator for a professional services organization.
- Depth and background in the Federal healthcare industry. Able to communicate an understanding of the Federal healthcare market and the influences that impact the current and future states of this unique sector.
- Previous federal consulting or business development experience with deep partner relationships in the Federal market.
- Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts.
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.