Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Executive Assistant (Chicago)
Job ID: 3211
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office. He or she will need to balance multiple priorities, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. Good written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important in this role.
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting executives including remote support of executives
• Calendar management experience: Coordinate internal and external meetings, set up conference calls and in-house training/meetings (arrange conference room set up, catering, and audio visual equipment)
• Time and expense report preparation and submission
• Familiarity with online travel tools, and time and expense reporting processes
• Arrange domestic and international travel using company travel services (air, hotel, limo, rental car, visa or passport processing)
• Advanced technical skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Salesforce experience a plus
• Manage Outlook distribution group list
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring all conform to Firm standard formats
• Participate in conference calls and maintaining notes
• Assist with client engagement set-up
• Update sales opportunities/information in Salesforce and run reports as requested
• Possess strong organizational skills and handle high-level prioritizing and multi-tasking
• Performs special projects and/or other administrative functions to support the business as assigned or proactively performed.
• Experience in a consulting industry is preferred
• Flexibility for possible overtime hours
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.