Category: Healthcare, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Hourly
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
Huron healthcare technology client’s needs are unique and so we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding technicians with different types and levels of expertise and knowledge who can uncover, untangle, and tackle the biggest challenges facing healthcare. In this fast-paced environment, you will thrive with minimal oversight, flexibility, adaptability, and resilience. Your ability to listen and respond persuasively and masterfully to clients, especially in difficult situations, will help lead clients through implementation, optimization, and improvement of their Epic systems and beyond.
Our Senior Consultants partner with our clients to analyze and identify root cause of their most pressing issues and then develop and implement the tools and training to make them successful. So, if you’re passionate about making a positive tangible impact in healthcare, we’re waiting to hear from you!
- Full life cycle project implementation experience and current certification in Cadence, ADT/Prelude, Grand Central, HIM, Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing, or Tapestry. Other revenue cycle and/or clinical application experience and certified desired.
- Advanced reporting experience (Dashboard and Reporting Workbench)
- Ability and interest to travel weekly (typically Monday through Thursday), although our model is designed to save money for our clients by delivering high-level services remotely as much as possible.
- Living location can be anywhere within the contiguous 48 states and near a major airport
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience