Job ID: 2057
Category: Business Advisory
Opportunity Type: Campus
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Practice Description:
At Huron, we understand the complexities of the competitive landscape and statutory regulations facing our clients. That is why we work in partnership with global executives to address the challenging realities they face. Whether that is through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or business analytics, we optimize financial performance, achieve operational efficiency, and improve the customer experience.
Huron specializes in partnering with our clients to deliver solutions that support the end-to-end enterprise performance management process, whether in the cloud or on-premise. With decades of solution delivery experience, we are able to offer our clients precise guidance based on their unique needs and requirements and deliver solutions that enable the finance organization to be successful at managing the business. From financial close, planning and forecasting, to risk and regulatory reporting, Huron’s strong finance and technical expertise with Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application (OFSAA) software solutions enable us to deliver meaningful change and sustainable results for our clients.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. But we don’t stop there. We continue to challenge ourselves and our clients to adapt and evolve. Because as change is always in motion, so are we.
Job Solution Group Description:
Our Salesforce.com team has real world experience delivering creative, collaborative, and cost effective solutions utilizing Salesforce’s sales, service, marketing, and health clouds. The platform expertise of both our onshore and offshore teams allows us to assist our clients in developing customized solutions that extend the value of Salesforce across the enterprise by means of integration and tailor-made applications. And when your applications need to go mobile or social, Huron provides the guidance and know-how that will ensure your customers, students, and employees stay connected.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
Huron’s Salesforce team is seeking a Salesforce Consultant willing to gain experience with solutions architecture, onsite coordination, designing, configuration and development. The candidate will become a subject matter expert in providing customization, development, enhancement, and support for Saleforce.com projects. The Salesforce Consultant will help in defining business requirements, solution architecture, organizing and prioritizing business needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist Business/Solutions Architect in the Salesforce.com application definition and implementation process
• Work with Business/Solutions Architect to extrapolate and refine requirements and provide valuable inputs in the decision making process
• Work closely with the Solutions Architect for onsite discovery to clearly articulate business requirements
• Work with implementation team to ensure business requirements are satisfied
• Candidate Requirements:
• Excellent analytical ability and strong problem solving skills
• Experience in writing BRD, functional specification documents, and process flow diagrams
• Experience in conducting feasibility studies and root-cause analysis (RCA)
• Experience in creating and developing strategic test plans, cases, and reports
• Experience with complex data analysis, modeling, and technical documentation
• Ability to define business solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform
• Ability to develop data migration plans from legacy systems to Salesforce.com
• Desire to perform quality assurance testing including: functional, integration, system, regression, and data driven testing
• Desire to understand the Salesforce.com (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
• Preferred: Experience in working with Salesforce.com applications
• Preferred: Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, MDX, Java, VB/VBA, other programming languages
• Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree required. Desired majors: MIS/CIS, Informatics, Operations Management, Computer Science, and/or Mathematics (Others may also be considered)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
• Advanced MS Office capabilities
• Some Travel is required. Depending on the client engagement, travel could be 10 – 20%.