Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Entry-Level Consulting Analyst – Salesforce Analyst - Buffalo
Category: Business Advisory
Opportunity Type: Campus
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions & Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
At Huron, we invest significantly in the professional development of each of our staff members on a personal level. We hire from a range of backgrounds, including business, technology, consulting, and engineering. The diverse backgrounds of our teams are what makes our solutions successful and push our employees to be creative and innovative in their approach. You will work with an incredibly bright, highly diverse, and talented group of people. Huron rewards entrepreneurial initiative and fosters a hardworking and professional, yet collegial and informal, atmosphere. When you join Huron, you work with diverse teams.
Huron’s Salesforce team is seeking a Salesforce Consultant willing to gain experience with solutions architecture, onsite coordination, designing, configuration and development. The candidate will become a subject matter expert in providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com projects. The Salesforce Consultant will help in defining business requirements, solution architecture, organizing and prioritizing business needs.
• Excellent analytical ability and strong problem solving skills
• Experience in writing BRD, functional specification documents, and process flow diagrams
• Experience in conducting feasibility studies and root-cause analysis (RCA)
• Experience in creating and developing strategic test plans, cases, and reports
• Experience with complex data analysis, modeling, and technical documentation
• Ability to define business solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform
• Ability to develop data migration plans from legacy systems to Salesforce.com
• Desire to perform quality assurance testing including: functional, integration, system, regression, and data driven testing
• Desire to understand the Salesforce.com (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
• Preferred: Experience in working with Salesforce.com applications
• Preferred: Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, MDX, Java, VB/VBA, other programming languages
• Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree required. Desired majors: MIS/CIS, Informatics, Operations Management, Computer Science, and/or Mathematics (Others may also be considered)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
• Advanced MS Office capabilities
• Extensive Travel is required. Depending on the client engagement, travel could be 10 – 20%.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.