Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Employee Experience Analyst, Chicago
Job ID: 4806
Category: Corporate - Administrative, Corporate - Human Resources
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Individual will work with the Employee Experience team which is part of the broader Human Resources group to coordinate, plan, and execute various corporate social responsibility programs and initiatives. This role is central to all activities led or supported by the Diversity & Inclusion Council, Huron Helping Hands (civic engagement and philanthropy), Social Committees, Alumni Program, and the Sustainability Council. The position works directly with the team members as well as various committees and sponsors throughout the organization.
The individual will work with team members to develop, implement, and execute portions of the employee experience plan which feed in to the HR strategic plan. Additionally, the individual will assist in the administration of all programs to include coordination, internal recruitment, communications, and operations.
• Provide support for initiatives and programs that build awareness, support and strengthens the Employee Experience at Huron inclusive of Diversity & Inclusion and Huron Helping Hands
• Assist with day-to-day management of strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives related to collection and reporting of relevant data and metrics Execute team project plans and existing processes with the Employee Experience team, collaborate with other departments on special projects as needed, and analyze opportunities to develop and improve on those projects
• Coordinate various calls and events
• Act as a liaison to internal committees (Helping Hands, Sustainability) and employee resource groups (iMatter teams)
• Maintain current/relevant messaging on the company intranet, extranet, and social media sites
• Research and understand current trends
• Assist with budget tracking
• BA or BS degree required
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptability and confidence to excel in a growth environment
• Deadline driven – able to project manage a task/initiative to completion. Able to work in a complex and ambiguous environment that is rapidly changing
• Work well under pressure
• Highly collaborative and ability to develop strong working relationships with employees at all levels
• Highly motivated, self-directed proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and juggling multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to use good judgement and exercise discretion
• Project management skills
• Passion for Corporate Social Responsibility work is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.