Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Email Marketing Analyst
Job ID: 3320
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
The Email Marketing Analyst will support the Huron team to drive traffic to our website, as well as increase engagement with our core and prospect customer base. This individual is responsible for managing and executing the production of email marketing campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, structuring A/B tests, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the email calendar, distributing weekly and communicating changes
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to execute email campaigns, ensuring campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to email best practices
• Coordinates all aspects of email campaign planning and deployment for promotional, triggered and transactional messages
• Remains current on email best practices and US CAN-SPAM compliance as well as honors customer subscription preferences
• QA test emails across devices, coordinate feedback and approvals of final drafts
• Works with Email Marketing Manager, our Email Service Provider (Pardot) and internal teams to implement and adhere to the email marketing strategy
• Executes multi-variant test plans and works closely with creative teams to optimize campaign performance
• Reviews and provides feedback to teams on the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns through reporting
• Troubleshoots delivery issues and works closely with our deliverability specialist to ensure our email reputation remains in good standing.
• Align with the business owners on upcoming e-mail suppressions/segmentations for appropriate segmentation
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 1+ years relevant professional experience in email marketing
• Solid understanding of email and mobile best practices
• HTML Proficient
• Familiar with email service providers
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written – with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences cross-functionally and internationally
• Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player with the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals
• Solid analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience with Pardot and Salesforce a plus
• Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and processes
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.