Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Customer Experience Lead, Healthcare
Job ID: 3826
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Imagine sharing your hard-earned IT expertise in the areas of healthcare technology that really matter. We’re talking innovative, customized solutions that Huron’s know-how provides across all EHR platforms. Huron’s Healthcare Technology Services (HTS) team offers diverse and integrated professional opportunities thanks to our partnerships with leading national regional healthcare systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals and physician practices. And by leveraging your professional, technical and industry knowledge, you’ll expand your skills in IT consulting and provide solutions that effect sustainable, meaningful change. Sounds like a team you can get behind, right?
Join Huron’s world-class Healthcare IT Consulting arena… and be prepared to hit the ground running.
My Rounding Solutions is a digital health company that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Colorado, MyRounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training, to support and customization, MyRounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
Our MyRounding team is seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, rapid improvement event oriented consultant that values team goals over individual accomplishment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assess needs of facilities, departments and individual users; creates a customized solution from standardized materials.
• Acquires and acts strategically on knowledge of account business objectives, goals, culture, decision-maker concerns, and market in order to deliver appropriate client-focused product solutions.
• Contributes to and executes strategic customer experience plan.
• Manages contract details and ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded.
• Closes and confirms client renewals that meets or exceeds assigned renewal and product quotas.
• Prepares renewal and product forecast with both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Train, support and optimize clients and users via telephone, webinar and in person.
• Collaborates within a team environment to meet established team/company goals.
• Precisely orate the vision of the company and our offerings in a variety of business settings (client site, local and national conferences).
• Performs responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the company’s mission and goals.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Customer Experience Leads must be outgoing, organized, detail-oriented and possess rapid response follow-up and problem solving skills to satisfy customer’s needs in a high-volume work environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required; Clinical degree preferred.
• History with education and training; Experience creating and implementing training curriculum preferred
• 2-4 years of experience required
• Proven ability to listen, determine requirements and implement efficient solutions.
• Outgoing and positive personality, especially when presented with adversity.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent communicator: phone, chat/IM, email and in person.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Ability to identify opportunities/issues, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position solutions in a way that is relevant to the client.
• Able to execute: can tactically execute on strategy.
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on service detail and prompt follow up.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Consulting experience strongly preferred.
• Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Desk.com (customer support application), GoToMeeting (online web-demo application).
Travel up to 25%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.