Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Customer Experience Associate, Denver
Job ID: 5027
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Huron's MyRounding Solutions is a digital health company that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Colorado, MyRounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training, to support and customization, MyRounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
Our MyRounding team is seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, rapid improvement event oriented consultant that values team goals over individual accomplishment.
Customer Service Associate must be outgoing, organized, detail-oriented and possess rapid response follow-up and problem solving skills to satisfy customer’s needs in a high-volume work environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required; Bachelor’s in Nursing Preferred.
• 1-5 years of experience required of consulting experience strongly preferred.
• Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
• Proven ability to listen, determine requirements and implement efficient solutions.
• Outgoing and positive personality, especially when presented with adversity.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent communicator: phone, chat/IM, email and in person.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Ability to identify opportunities/issues, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position solutions in a way that is relevant to the client.
• Able to execute: can tactically execute on strategy.
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on service detail and prompt follow up.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Desk.com (customer support application), ZOOM, JIRA & Microsoft Teams
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.