Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Customer Experience Analyst
Job ID: 3298
Category: Administrative, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
When you look back on your legacy 10 years from now, 15 years from now…what will you see? Huron healthcare associates have the answer. “I developed strategies for health systems that navigated the complexities of an ever-changing environment”…”I helped clients gain insights, set direction, reduce complexity, operate efficiently and build a healthy organizational culture”…”I was on the forefront of clinical transformation helping clients deliver exceptional patient care while minimizing costs”…”I was on the cutting edge—building population health models, embracing new payment structures and leveraging the latest technologies.”
Our approach to our clients’ business is rooted in our belief that change is an opportunity, not an obstacle. Are you ready to re-imagine your future…redefine your purpose? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Your legacy begins now… with unbridled inspiration to effect meaningful change.
Our MyRounding Team is seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, process oriented customer experience professional that will be primary customer touch point for technology implementation, training and support of customers.
Customer Experience Analysts must be organized, detail-oriented and possess rapid response follow-up and problem solving skills to satisfy customer’s needs in a high-volume work environment.
• Acquires and acts strategically on knowledge of account business objectives, goals, culture, decision-maker concerns, market and needs in order to deliver appropriate client-focused product solutions.
• Active team member and product representative during development agile sessions.
• Train and support clients and users via telephone, webinar and in person.
• Contributes to and executes strategic customer experience plan.
• Manages contract details and ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded.
• Closes and confirms client renewals that meets or exceeds assigned renewal quotas.
• Prepares renewal forecast with both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Contributes to and executes strategic and targeted customer experience plans.
• Collaborates within a team environment to meet established team/company goals.
• Plans, organizes and implements special projects and events.
• Completes other administrative tasks, such as travel and entertainment reporting or similar, in a timely manner.
• Performs responsibilities in a professional manner, meeting the Company’s mission and goals.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Outgoing and positive personality, especially during challenging user experiences and/or system disruptions.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent phone, chat/IM, email and in person business communication skills.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Ability to navigate, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position solutions.
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on service detail and prompt follow up.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.