Job ID: 2556
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
Our newly formed Content Marketing team includes associates of Content Marketing, each of whom supports a practice by working with industry marketing leaders, subject matter experts and campaign managers. The associate will help to market Huron’s offerings to targeted buyer and influencer groups by crafting compelling storylines that are built into assets and delivered via social and digital media.
• Incorporate direction and feedback from industry marketing leaders and campaign managers to create content and collateral that supports campaigns with nurture streams
• Interview internal and external subject matter experts on a variety of topics as a basis for compelling content with a point of view
• Research, write and edit copy for print and website content, including articles, newsletters, videos, infographics, white papers, case studies, blog posts and presentations
• Work with marketing leaders and content manager to develop clear and concise messaging to be used in the company’s/practice story and in building the brand
• Work with marketing colleagues to apply buyer personas to buyers’ needs across the customer lifecycle
• Work with content manager to periodically audit content and identify opportunities to update or repurpose content as well as content gaps
• Work with content manager to develop and maintain an editorial calendar that reflects marketing goals and campaigns
• Understand and communicate metrics and ROI data to stakeholders
To succeed, this individual must be an accurate and detailed writer capable of networking effectively across the organization and industry. The incumbent must be able to incorporate direction and feedback from marketers and subject matter experts, and translate that information into compelling content.
The position will report to the manager, content strategy & operations.
• Ability to translate general themes and direction into focused topics with a point of view
• Ability to handle complex review process and incorporate marketing and subject matter expert feedback
• Strong curiosity regarding practice area and offerings and related topics
• Established interview skills
• Desire to develop healthcare expertise
• Solid understanding of marketing disciplines, functions
• Strong understanding of professional services marketing
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
• Understanding of key digital and business metrics
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
• 4 years of relevant experience in writing industry-related marketing content
• 2 years of healthcare writing experience and relevant clips
• Excellent writing and editing skills including strong attention to detail
• Firm understanding of SEO keywords and concepts behind branded writing
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Resourcefulness and strong research skills
• Willingness and ability to take direction and incorporate feedback from marketers and subject matter experts
• Strong phone presence for conference calls and interviews