Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Job ID: 2837
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Leave your mark at Huron.
Our newly formed Content Marketing team includes content associates who work with marketing leaders and subject matter experts in a specific industry or industries. These associates help to target buyer and influencer groups by crafting compelling storylines that are built into assets and delivered via social and digital media. This position focuses primarily on business advisory and enterprise solutions and analytics content, as well as providing content development support for other businesses and marketing communications as needed.he Content Editor will conceptualize topics using research and input from subject matter experts, then refining ideas to include a strong point of view. This individual must be an accurate and detailed writer and editor capable of networking effectively across the organization and industries. The incumbent must be able to incorporate direction and feedback from subject matter experts and marketers, and translate that information into compelling content. The position will report to the manager of content strategy and operations.
- Experience Writing and editing copy for various asset types, including articles, newsletters, videos, infographics, case studies and blog posts, as well as supporting assets such as emails, resource page content and ads.
- Demonstrated experience Interviewing subject matter experts on background and for quotation.
- Ability to work with industry marketing leaders and content manager to develop clear and concise messaging to be used in the company’s/practice story and in building the brand.
- Work with marketing colleagues to apply buyer personas to content across the customer lifecycle.
- Manage review process, incorporating feedback from subject matter experts and industry marketing leaders.
- Work with content manager to periodically audit content, identifying content gaps and opportunities to update or repurpose content and develop and maintain editorial calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or communications strongly preferred
- 4 years of relevant experience in technical writing and editing industry-related marketing content
- 3 years of business writing experience and relevant clips
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.