Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Sr. Director, Salesforce
Category: Business Advisory Consulting, Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
• Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts
• Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
• Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence these savings across relevant customer base
• Ensures that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures in line with Service Delivery governance guidance
• Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
• Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
• Oversees the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole ‘virtual’ service team, including other service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
• Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution
• Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers where relevant
• Maximizes same account growth opportunities
• Champions team-working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of Shared Services capability
• Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
• In conjunction with the Service Development Managers, Sales and Service Delivery Management teams stimulates & defines requirements for new services in line with Service Line Strategy. Ensures such offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and deliverable
Key competencies for the role holder:
• Strong client focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level typically at senior manager/director level
• Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an international environment
• Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
• Strong development focus - advocate of developing employees, teams and the business
• Significant experience of leading and managing teams (including matrix management) within an operational service delivery or shared services environment
• Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and budget ownership
• Experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation, preferably including in an international setting
• Thorough understanding of customer’s business and market sector and able to use that knowledge to anticipate how future services offers need to evolve to meet customer requirements
• Strong communicator at all levels
• Systems and IT literate
• Proven experience of contract negotiation and supplier management; experience of successfully integrating
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT Related
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.